CHICAGO — General Motors Corp.'s Powertrain Div. director of advanced engineering, Fritz Indra, brings a group of his development engineers and samples of new engines and transmissions here for a presentation to the Midwest Automotive Media Assn. In his formal talk, Mr. Indra confirms GM's historic dedication to those advances that give the biggest “bang for the buck,” relating the strategy to GM's enormous investment in design, engineering, production and on-the-road proven reliability of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Powertrain focus is practicality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642