LAKE ODESSA, MI – One of General Motors Corp. powertrain chief Tom Stephen's PowerPoint slides solicits a chuckle from his audience during a recent media briefing at the $62 million U.S. BioEnergy Woodbury ethanol production plant here. A photo of a service station's billboard listing the latest price of unleaded-, medium- and premium-grade octane reads in descending order: “Arm, Leg, First Born.” But with gasoline prices at historic highs and expected to keep climbing, the potential of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Promotes Non-Food Cellulosic Ethanol to Reduce Dependence on Oil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642