General Motors Corp. purchasing chief Bo Andersson, who created a global procurement organization while attempting to rebuild tattered relations with suppliers, has left the auto maker to pursue other career opportunities. A replacement for Andersson will be announced soon. If the choice is made internally, GM management may look to one of Andersson’s three regional vice presidents: Tom McMillen (based in Europe), Jim Bovenzi (Asia/Pacific) or Johnny Saldanha (Latin America, Africa and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Purchasing Chief Steps Down for New Job" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642