DETROIT – Nick Reilly, newly appoint to CEO of Adam Opel GmbH, wants to grow sales of the General Motors Co. brand beyond its German borders despite the failure of similar past schemes. “We haven’t priced it right for the type of vehicle that we’ve had,” Reilly tells Ward’s during the North American International Auto Show here, suggesting Opel take a page from Volkswagen AG’s playbook. “There is a premium you can get for a German-engineered product, and I think that’s the way we should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Push Opel Brand Into New Markets; Antwerp Closure Confirmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642