DETROIT-- General Motors Corp. believes the new incentive program it introduced Jan. 3 as a replacement for its highly successful “Keep America Rolling” campaign will appeal more to consumers than its predecessor and is more attractive to shoppers than offers from Ford Motor Co. or DaimlerChrysler Corp. “GM Overdrive” provides customers $2,002 toward the purchase or lease of any new ’01 or ’02 vehicle through Feb. 28, not including Saturn or Saab. “We feel very comfortable with our $2,002 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Puts Incentives Into Overdrive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642