Narrowing losses in Europe and Latin America and a record quarter by its financing unit lift General Motors Corp. to first-quarter net income of $1.5 billion, or $2.71 per share, up from $228 million, or 57 cents per share, during like-2002. The results crush most Wall Street estimates, which averaged $1.55-$1.60 per share. GM First-Quarter Financial Results 2003 2002 % Chg. Sales $49,365 $46,214 6.8 Net Income $1,483 $228 550.4 E/S $2.71 $0.57 367.2 Unit Sales* ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Q1 Income Totals $1.5 Billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642