NEW YORK – Initial vehicle quality at General Motors Co. worldwide has reached a new peak, a top executive says. “We’ve never launched vehicles with as high quality as this year,” Jamie Hresko, GM’s global quality chief tells Ward’s in an interview here. That's true regardless of where the vehicles are built, he contends, with GM's plant in Kaliningrad, Russia, for example, achieving the same high quality as that of facilities in the U.S., Western Europe, Korea and China. “We use the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Quality Chief Claims Current Vehicle Reliability Best Ever" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642