The Board of Directors of General Motors Corp. declares a quarterly dividend of 50 cents per share on GM $1-2/3 par value common stock, the same as the previous quarter. The dividend is payable March 9 to shareholders who’ve owned the stock since Feb. 15.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Quarterly Dividend Unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642