General Motors Corp. hopes to quickly replace Oldsmobile Marketing General Manager Karen C. Francis, who departed for another job last week, in order to quell employee apprehension about the division's future, a problem that arose earlier this year when Cadillac was left without a chief for several weeks. Speculation that Olds and Cadillac will merge — a theory seemingly put to rest more than a year ago — emerged again within GM last week after Ms. Francis, 37, left for a position with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Quickly Replace Olds Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642