General Motors Co. continues to add shifts at assembly plants cranking out its hottest products, but the auto maker’s North American chief says in some cases the cars and trucks cannot come fast enough. “Capacity is really tough for us right now,” GMNA President Mark Reuss says during a Web chat today. “We are basically running 100%, full-on for all of our new products, which is great but we are leaving sales on the table, as we know.” Some 10 months removed from bankruptcy, when GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Racing to Raise Production, Satisfy Antsy Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642