SAN ANTONIO, TX – A souped-up version of General Motors Corp.’s forthcoming ’04 Chevrolet Aveo will debut at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. (SEMA) show next month in Las Vegas, Ward’s has learned. Supercharged ’04 Chevy Aveo to debut next month. The concept will feature a supercharged adaptation of the production model’s E-TEC II 1.6L DOHC 16-valve 4-cyl. engine, which delivers 103 hp at 6,000 rpm, a source says. The lime-green 5-door also will be equipped with larger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Aveo for SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642