WARREN, MI –An announcement is expected soon regarding an expansion at General Motors Corp.’s Flint (MI) Engine South facility, a company executive says. The Michigan Economic Development Corp. recently approved more than $28.2 million in tax credits to persuade GM to expand its Flint engine factory and retool its Flint truck assembly plant.(See related story: Michigan Tempts GM With Tax Credits) Tom Stephens, group vice president-GM Powertrain, tells journalists here at GM’s Tech Center ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Flint Engine Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642