SACRAMENTO, CA – Within three months, General Motors Corp. will demonstrate a home hydrogen-refueling unit, company executives say here during a media briefing on the auto maker’s non-polluting and low-emissions technologies. The prototype is part of GM’s ultimate vision of the future: a stationary home unit that makes hydrogen and allows consumers to fill fuel cell vehicles at home. GM also wants fuel cell vehicles to be capable of providing auxiliary or emergency power to houses. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Home Refueling Unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642