DETROIT -- General Motors Corp. will make an announcement at the Chicago Auto Show in February regarding the rollout of seat-suppression technology in its vehicles. The technology is used in safety systems to dictate air bag deployment depending on the size and location of the seat occupant, a company executive tells Ward’s here at the North American International Auto Show. It was supposed to debut on the Cadillac Seville about two years ago, but has been delayed as GM struggled to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Readies Seat Suppression" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642