DETROIT — General Motors Corp. soon will begin rolling out its OnStar mobile communications in Europe and has plans for Asia/Pacific and Latin America, says Mark Hogan, president of e-GM, the automaker's high-tech business unit. A limited rollout in Europe will start with Adam Opel AG products in Germany. “There's an initial effort going on in Germany,” Hogan says. “We'll have a more expansive effort there in the not too distant future. Undoubtedly, we'll start out with a couple or a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM ready to roll out Onstar telematics worldwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642