General Motors Corp. reportedly is calling back some 425,593 ’03-’06 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana fullsize passenger and cargo vans due to seatbelts that will not latch or unlatch properly, the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says. The auto maker says there have been no reports of injuries resulting from the defect. GM dealers reportedly have been instructed to inspect and replace the seatbelt’s upper buckle cover or replace the entire buckle assembly if the unit is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Recalling 425,593 Vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642