General Motors Corp. is recalling about 1.9 million â95-â97 model Chevrolet Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire small cars and â96-â97 Buick Skylark, Pontiac Grand Am, and Oldsmobile Achieva midsize cars. High electrical current flowing through the ignition switch could cause a fire in the steering column, GM says. There have been no reports of fires while the vehicles were in motion, but fires did start after owners tried to start their vehicles, GM says. There have been some reports of smoke ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Recalls 1.9 Million â95-â97 Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642