General Motors Corp. Corp recalls 305,729 midsize SUVs from the '03-'04 model years to fix faulty turn signals. The callback includes the Chevrolet TrailBlazer, GMC Envoy, Oldsmobile Bravada and Isuzu Ascender. GM says there are no reports of accidents resulting from the problem signals, which owners can have fixed at a GM dealership beginning in August when replacement parts become available.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Recalls 305,729 SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642