DETROIT – General Motors Corp. says it will reorganize its vehicle development and design operations to improve speed to market. As part of that, the auto maker appoints Mark Hogan, former president of e-GM, to the new post of group vice president-advanced vehicle development. Hogan will work with GM’s design, finance, marketing and planning organizations to oversee the advanced work associated with vehicle programs before they are selected for production. He will report to Bob Lutz, GM’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Revamps Vehicles Development Organization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642