General Motors Corp. announces pricing for its â05 Cadillac CTS entry-luxury sedan begins at $30,695, including a destination freight charge of $695. The CTS will be equipped with a new standard engine â GMâs 210-hp 2.8L VVT V-6, which will be available in dealerships later this year. The current 255-hp 3.6LVVT will remain an option for the â05 CTS but now will offer a 6-speed manual as the base transmission. Pricing begins at $32,945, including destination freight charges of $695. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Reveals â05 CTS Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642