Ending months of speculation, General Motors Corp. announced this week it is offering Saturn's integrated dealer management system (IDMS) model to its North American dealers selling Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac and Saab brands and has selected Reynolds and Reynolds Co. and Quorum Information Technologies Inc. to be the vendors that will implement the new strategy. Reynolds, meanwhile will be the sole vendor for the Saturn IDSM, GM said in December. (See related story: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Reveals New DMS Strategy to Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642