Harold Kutner was hearing bells last week, and it was music to his ears. The General Motors Corp. group vice president is the purchasing chief for the world's largest automaker, but on Thursday he was playing salesman and enjoying it. GM was selling several stamping presses, and it turned to Commerce One, its partner in the newly launched GM TradeXchange, for help. Commerce One, with a Canadian auction house, conducted the sale over its password-protected portal on the Internet, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Rings in New Era of E-Commerce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642