Starting with the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas this November, General Motors Corp. will launch a string of 78 concept cars at auto shows around the world, says Jon Moss, manager of the Special Vehicles Group. Mr. Moss became GM's concept car czar at the beginning of the year after 35 years with Chevrolet Div., where he was noted for a long line of head-turning show cars (see Ward's Automotive Reports — Feb. 1, '99 p.3). He says his studio will turn out 70 concept cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Roll Out 78 Concept Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642