DETROIT â€“ The newly installed leader of General Motors Co.â€™s international operations says the global recession is easing. But while some countries, such as China, already have bounced back, other promising hotspots, particularly Russia, will take much longer to recover, Nick Reilly, executive vice president and president-GM International Operations, tells Wardâ€™s. Reilly also says uncertainty over the outcome of competing bids for the auto makerâ€™s Adam Opel GmbH unit â€“ on top of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMâ€™s New International Chief Sees Global Recession Lifting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642