DETROIT â No new job cuts are coming for General Motors Co. white-collar or blue-collar employees. That likely is the biggest piece of news to emerge from GM Chairman Ed Whitacreâs first meeting with the media in his new additional role of GM CEO. The U.S.â largest auto maker has been racked with uncertainty since former CEO Fritz Henderson was sacked and sweeping upper-management changes were announced last week. When asked, Whitacre is succinct: âNo plans for new cuts.â ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMâs Whitacre Man of Few Words: âNo Plans for New Cutsâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642