NEW YORK – The environment is far from beleaguered in the top executive suites at General Motors Corp., says Mark R. LaNeve, GM North America vice president-vehicle sales, service and marketing. “Our team across GM is really committed to turn the company around,” says the executive charged with leading the auto maker's comeback in North America. “We've got the mindset of an underdog.” Mark R. LaNeve LaNeve rejects the perception of some that GM management is arrogant. “We're not,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sales Chief 'Energized' by Underdog Status" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642