SEOUL – There have been dozens of misquotes and other erroneous data circulated over the course of the two years of negotiations between General Motors Corp. and Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. The two finally signed a definitive agreement April 30 that will see GM buy specific Daewoo assets. (see related story: GM-Daewoo Deal Has Rough Road Ahead) GM now finds itself in the embarrassing position of having to correct an announcement about the deal officially attributed to Korea President Kim ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Says Asia/Pacific HQ Will Not Move to Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642