General Motors Corp. says it remains interested in a potential acquisition of Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., despite conflicting reports in and out of South Korea last week indicating the world's largest automaker had signaled otherwise. However, GM denied rumors top executives were meeting with partner Fiat Auto SpA and Daewoo officials in Detroit last week. The Korean government is hoping to wrap up the Daewoo sale in principle by Oct. 20. Along with GM-Fiat, Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. may be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Says Still Interested in Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642