CHICAGO, IL – General Motors Corp. anticipates an overdue approval of ethanol-dispensing systems by a leading product certifier will speed the proliferation of biofuels pumps across the U.S. The auto maker also says it has not witnessed any deterioration in support for its role in making ethanol an easy-to-use alternative to gasoline, despite recent claims that biofuels production pushes up food prices. Mary Beth Stanek, director-Energy and Environmental Policy & Commercialization, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Says Upcoming Pump Certification Will Speed E85 Proliferation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642