General Motors Corp. says one of its leading alternative-fuels scientists will join the scientific advisory board of Mascoma Corp., as the auto maker’s partner in next-generation cellulosic-fuel research moves its technology closer to commercialization. Andreas M. Lippert, director-Global Energy Systems at GM, joins the Mascoma advisory board, which includes other experts with in-depth knowledge of the composition and structure of cellulosic biomass; conversion of biomass to sugars using ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Scientist Joins Advisory Board of Ethanol Research Firm Mascoma" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642