DETROIT – General Motors Corp. reports net earnings of $1.3 billion or $2.43 per share during the second quarter, surpassing Wall Street analyst estimates of $2.42 per share and bettering year-ago’s $477 million ($1.03 per share) profit. The results include an impressive performance by GM’s North American automotive operations, while disappointment persists over the company’s showing in Europe and Latin America. GM’s global automotive operations earned $1.1 billion during the quarter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Second Quarter Earnings Beat expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642