MILFORD, MI â When the â04 Chevrolet Malibu goes on sale next fall, consumers will be able to get General Motors Corp.'s vehicle remote start system. '04 Chevy Malibu will be running and ready. The system allows motorists to start the Malibu engine with a button on the key fob as far away as 200 ft. (60 m). GM is the first to offer a factory-installed remote system integrated with safety and security systems. Unlike aftermarket systems that have been available for some time, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Selects â04 Chevy Malibu as First Model to Get Remote Start" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642