DETROIT -- General Motors Corp.’s Flint, MI, assembly plant begins 1-shift production of the next-generation Chevrolet and GMC C- and T-Series, and Isuzu T-Series, medium-duty trucks this month. The Isuzu version may not start right away because of its low volume. The Flint plant also builds the Silverado/Sierra HD pickups, but there is a separate paint shop, body shop and assembly line for the commercial rigs. GM’s Janesville, WI, facility will continue output of the C-/T-Series trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Set to Launch New Medium Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642