General Motors Corp. says it has settled a lawsuit with Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. of China relating to the similarities of GM’s Chevy Spark and Chery’s QQ small cars. According to the settlement, the two sides agreed to not take any further legal action against one another. (See related story: GM-Chery Suit Moves Forward) The settlement allows “GM to focus on what they need to focus on and Chery can focus on what it needs to focus on,” Malcolm Bricklin, founder of Visionary Vehicles LLC, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Settles Dispute with Chery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642