General Motors Corp. sales plunge 51.1% in February, lending fear the market may not have reached bottom and raising questions about the auto maker’s viability. GM delivered 126,198 vehicles in February, compared with 268,830 year-ago, according to Ward’s data. The industry had 24 selling days last month, compared with 25 year-ago. Similar to other major auto makers posting sharp decreases in February sales, few bright spots existed for GM. Only the Chevrolet Malibu midsize car and Buick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shows More Bruises in February; No Sales Trough Revealed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642