New Grand Prix boasts a more muscular exterior. General Motors Corp. gives car buyers their first look at a heavily revamped Grand Prix for β04 at the Texas State Fair. The new model, said to show the hand of product guru and North American Chairman Bob Lutz, features a more neatly trimmed, athletic exterior that does away with much of the bulky, add-on plastic cladding cluttering up the current-generation car. "What began with the sleek design of the β03 Vibe and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shows Off Sleeker Grand Prix for β04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642