General Motors Corp. names John Middlebrook to the new position of vice president-global sales, service and marketing, causing a series of moves among the auto maker’s executive ranks. Replacing Middlebrook, 63, as GM North America vice president-marketing and advertising is Cadillac General Manager Mark LaNeve, 45, who has been at the helm of the luxury car division since 2001 and is credited with shepherding Cadillac to its recent sales renaissance. In his new job, LaNeve will report to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Shuffles Top Execs, Names New Cadillac, Hummer Heads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642