General Motors Co. says it will conduct an external search for a new CEO for Adam Opel GmbH following the resignation of Carl-Peter Forster, although a GM insider could be named to guide the German subsidiary through an interim period. That temporary head could be Nick Reilly, who presently oversees GM’s International Operations and is a U.K. native, or possibly Bob Lutz, who serves on Opel’s supervisory board and once led GM Europe. However, both have full plates – Lutz is trying turn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Signals New Opel Chief to Come From Outside" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642