General Motors Co. is expected to dole out 492.1 billion won ($417.5 million) to acquire all 162,689,343 new shares in GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co., after three other partners in the Korean auto maker declined to participate in the rights offering. Passing on the equity offering were the Korea Development Bank, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. and Suzuki Motor Corp, partners with GM in GMDAT. The new stock issue raises the total number of GMDAT common shares outstanding to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Sole Buyer in GMDAT Share Offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642