General Motors Co. says a strategic review of its operations in Malaysia, including the future of its partnership with distributor DRB-Hicom Bhd, could be concluded by end of this month. Antonio Zara, GM Thailand/ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) vice president-sales, marketing and aftersales, tells the government’s Bernama news agency GM still is discussing with DRB-Hicom how both parties can work together to grow their business in Malaysia and share the benefits. Zara ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Soon to Conclude Review of Malaysian Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642