General Motors Corp.'s Powertrain division plans to promote its decades-long prominence in the marine market by sponsoring the American Power Boat Assn. (APBA) Offshore 2001 Racing Series. GM Powertrain's Vortec engines also will serve as the official tow-vehicle engine of APBA Offshore. GM has been making marinized versions of automotive engines for more than 40 years — and claims it currently supplies an astonishing 75% of the marine engines used worldwide. In a demonstration, GM adds a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to sponsor boat-racing series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642