BEIJING — General Motors Corp. and China's Ministry of Science and Technology will co-sponsor an intelligent urban traffic system design contest next month. Participants in the contest will be encouraged to create intelligent transport technologies that address typical problems in China's current traffic systems and explore ways to improve driving efficiency under existing urban conditions. The contest is part of the Asia-Pacific Intelligent Transport System Annual Meeting Plus Technology ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM sponsors contest aimed at easing China's traffic congestion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642