Gasoline prices have fallen to a range American consumers are more accustomed to, but General Motors Corp. hasn’t forgotten about the $3 per gallon scare that swept across the country in the late summer and early fall. So when the auto maker launches its all-new fullsize SUVs early next year, amid slumping sales and image issues swirling around the once-popular trucks, the auto maker will promote a little known gasoline-saving capability. ’07 Chevy Tahoe Current and forthcoming ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Spotlight E85 Capabilities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642