General Motors Corp. saw its 3-month streak of sales gains wiped out in November, as the auto maker delivered 261,273 cars and light trucks, down 11.0% both on a volume and daily basis (25 sales days both periods). “We thought November would be the fourth month of increase, but it didn’t happen,” notes Mark LaNeve, vice president-vehicle sales, service and marketing. He says November has been a tough month in recent years, stuck between a stronger October, the official start of the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Suffers Double-Digit Drop in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642