General Motors Corp.’s fleet sales will decline by about 20,000 units in July and August vs. year-ago as the auto maker delays deliveries until the end of year, says Paul Ballew, general director-sales and industry analysis, ina conference call reviewing June sales results. Chevy Impala sales were up 47.9% in June. GM’s fleet deliveries totaled roughly 86,000 units in June, or 20% of the auto maker’s sales total of 429,742 cars and trucks. GM’s fleet sales during like-2002 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Summer Fleet Sales to Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642