DETROIT – Despite the new cost-cutting program General Motors Corp. instituted last month with its suppliers, parts makers enjoy doing business with GM, a top executive for the auto maker says. “When you look at the (sales) volume we’ve kept in this marketplace through this recession, I think our suppliers – from what I’m hearing – are glad they’re a GM supplier, because we’ve kept the (sales) volumes up there,” Gary Cowger, president-GM North America, tells Ward's. “I would suppose you ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM: Supplier Relations Not Sour" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642