VIENNA – OOO General Motors Avto, the Russian General Motors Corp. plant based in St. Petersburg, will halt output of Chevrolet Antara and Opel Captiva cross/utility vehicles for two months beginning July 1, a result of the economic crisis. The decision comes as the plant, which assembles vehicles from complete-knocked-down kits, was due to restart work after a 20-day shutdown to tool for production of the Chevrolet Cruze sedan. “Having carefully studied the state of the Russian car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM to Suspend Production at St. Petersburg Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642