General Motors Corp. is in talks regarding the possible sale of its 7.9% stake in Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. GM’s 90 million shares in Isuzu could net the struggling auto maker approximately ¥38 billion ($320 million). GM gives no assurance an actual sale would result from the talks. But reports say Mitsubishi Corp., Itochu Corp. and Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. have been approached about purchasing GM’s holdings in Isuzu and are said to be considering the proposal. However, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM in Talks to Sell Isuzu Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642