About one of every three shoppers who take part in General Motors Corp.’s 24-Hour Test Drive program purchase a vehicle from the auto maker, compared with the industry’s average closing rate of roughly one in four, a GM executive tells Ward’s. Chevy Silverado is one of the most popular vehicles in the 24-Hour Test Drive Program. Since launching in April, more than 350,000 U.S. consumers have taken part in the program, which allows qualified buyers to test drive a GM vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Test Program Driving Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642