General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. has accomplished its year-long goal by securing a syndicated loan to fund a 15 billion baht ($455 million) diesel-engine plant and expand its pickup-truck production facility. The auto maker and Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Ltd. will participate in a signing ceremony this Friday in Bangkok, attended by the country’s Finance Minister Korn Chatikavanich, as well as chiefs from the Bangkok Bank PCL, Siam Commercial Bank PCL and Tisco Bank PCL. The Bangkok Post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Thailand Secures Funding for Diesel-Engine Facility, Plant Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642